Toronto Bottle Service | The Ultimate Guide | Pricing & Table Reservations
TorontoClubs.com works directly with each nightclub and dayclub to provide you the most in depth and accurate information for Toronto bottle service! Simply select your club and fill out the form to get in touch with our team to receive the best pricing and table locations. We offer the best option for bottle service in Toronto! If you’re not ready to book right now, and would like to learn more, checkout our in-depth event listings for bottle service.
WHAT IS TORONTO BOTTLE SERVICE?
Bottle service, sometimes referred to as table service, is the best way to feel like a real VIP at any pool party or nightclub. There will be bottles of rum, champagne, tequila, and vodka available and more for purchase. In addition to assigned seating, bottle service offers mixers including soda water, orange, pineapple, cranberry juice, and many more. Additionally, a Bottle Service Server and Barbacks will be assigned to you. Enjoy the convenience of your own private section and skip the lines for public admission by entering the venue faster with your friends.
To summarize, Reserving your table in advance ensures that your night is complete with an unprecedented level of service. Your table includes complimentary cover, all mixers and late night treats. Bottle minimums are dictated by group size and table preference.
HOW MUCH DOES BOTTLE SERVICE COST IN TORONTO?
There is no set pricing for bottle service in Toronto. Bottle service cost in Toronto is based on a few factors:
- By Number Of People. “You must spend $__ per number of people at your table.” Which typically means one bottle per 4 people. On average bottles cost between $300 and $500 per bottle.
- Supply and demand. In the event that a club has high volume due to holiday weekends, special events, or just general crowd volume, it makes sense that they would prioritize selling table space to the highest-paying customers. In these situations, pricing will vary according on your group size and/or the day of the week, particularly for the more popular areas of the club (dance floor tables, etc.). "Tonight, dance floor tables begin at $3,000" for example.
- Location. This goes for both what club you decide to visit and where your table is located within the venue. Many of the top clubs in toronto such as Rebel Toronto, Cabana Pool Bar and 44 Toronto, bottle service costs will be higher than smaller clubs like Ultra Violet Toronto, Juliet Toronto and Isabelle's Toronto. Also note that the closer your table is to the dance floor, the higher your table minimum will be.
- Additional Costs. In addition to you minimum spend, expect to pay tax and gratuity. Your table cost does not include tax, tip or other fees. (We go in depth about this below.)
It’s always best to contact a TEAM@TorontoClubs.com and discuss pricing and location options for your group.
HOW DOES BOTTLE SERVICE WORK IN TORONTO?
Depending on where it is in the club, each table will have a minimum number of guests. For entry-level bottle service price, each party of (4) four to (5) five people must purchase a minimum of (1) one bottle. These tables are typically found on the edges of the space and are smaller in size. You'll be expected to pay more the larger your group is.
Let's say you're considering a $1,000 table package. You could use this to acquire (3) three $300 bottles or (1) one $700 bottle, and $300 worth of Red Bulls and waters. When you go out partying, especially at Cabana Pool Bar, keep in mind that water is essential. Although you have discretion over how you spend your money, you are still accountable for paying the table minimum and any excess.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH TABLE SERVICE?
When purchasing table service in Toronto, you will receive the following VIP benefits:
- A VIP host to assist with any questions or issues you have. And to assist getting in more guests.
- You and your guests will NOT have to pay cover charge to enter the club.
- VIP Table service and seating for the entire night.
- Dedicated Bottle Service Server
- Server assistant (a busser/barback that will keep your table clean of empty glasses, etc.)
- Security guard in your section.
- Complimentary mixers such as soda water, orange, pineapple, cranberry juice, and many more.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN I GET IN WITH MY TABLE AND DO WE HAVE TO PAY ENTRY?
The great thing about bottle service is that you won’t have to pay for your entry as it is included. All your guests will be able to get in.
Although there are instances if your table minimum is on the lower end and you’re only allowed to have a certain number of guests. If this is the case, it’s best to have the females in your group sign up for the free guest list and meet you at your table once inside.
In this next section, you can find out individual club or pool pricing, more details about the venue and our VIP Team at TEAM@TorontoClubs.com that work directly at the venues to ask any questions or make a reservation of your own!
IS BOTTLE SERVICE WORTH IT IN TORONTO?
Since cover charge is always higher for guys,it makes sense to get the bottle service which includes the drinks and real estate. Also dont forget the bottle service can be a bit of a trap if you're not aware. For example you have $300 per bottle, minimum 2 bottles for groups of 5+, then you have tax and gratuity on top of that.
HOW CAN I RESERVE BOTTLE SERVICE IN TORONTO IF I DON’T KNOW A VIP HOST?
TorontoClubs.com is the best way to connect with our authorized list of VIP hosts at every nightclub and pool party in Toronto that are only a click away.
Talking to our VIP@TorontoClubs.com host prior to booking will make your bottle service experience ten times better as they are there to answer any questions you have and will be able to get you better deals than what’s listed on line.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO I NEED TO BOOK A TABLE?
We highly recommend reserving your table well in advance. Once you and your group have decided that you want a table, it’s best to contact a VIP host via VIP@TorontoClubs.com and start the conversation about booking. Often times the pricing will increase as the event date nears, or even sell out. The last thing you want is finding out that the club is sold out.
When do I pay for my table?
You will pay for your table at the venue. After sending your deposit payment and then the evening of upon entering, your VIP host will ask you for a credit card and ID which they will then hand off to your Bottle Service Server upon seating you at your table.
Now, most clubs will ask you to make a deposit when you make your reservation. Your VIP host at VIP@TorontoClubs.com will provide you official deposit instructions for the deposit, that is required to confirm your reservation and hold your table.
IS THERE A SEPARATE LINE FOR TABLE RESERVATIONS?
Yes! Every nightclub and dayclub have special lines marked “table reservations” or “bottle service.” It’s always best to send a text or email you VIP host at VIP@TorontoClubs.com when you are on your way and once you arrive to the venue. Sometimes, they will come meet you and allow you to bypass the line for table reservations.
WHAT TIME DO I NEED TO ARRIVE IF I HAVE A TABLE RESERVATION?
The honest truth, the earlier you arrive, there will be better table location availability. If you booked an entry level table with a low minimum, we recommend that you arrive no later than 11:30pm. These tables hold the lowest priority, especially on busier nights. With higher minimums, your table is generally pretty secure but arriving early can definitely still secure a better table position.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MY SUBTOTAL AND MY TOTAL?
Your subtotal is the total amount that you spent before taxes and fees. This will include any bottles of alcohol, individual drinks, waters, Red Bulls, food (only at pool parties), etc. Your total will be your subtotal plus tax, gratuity, and any venue fees.
For Example a table with a $1,000 + Tax + Tip with Minimum Spend will cost as follows:
$1,000 Sub Total
$ 130 13% HST (Harmonized Sales Tax)
$ 200 20% TIP (Automatic Gratuity)
HOW MUCH IS TAX IN TORONTO ON BOTTLE SERVICE?
Tax in Ontario is 13%. You will see this on your final receipt.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP MY SERVER?
Most clubs will automatically add 20-25% gratuity to your bill for the Bottle Service Server. 20% gratuity in a nightclub is standard.
WHAT IS THE BEST TABLE LOCATION INSIDE TORONTO CLUBS?
The best table location are dance floor, upper dance floor tables, sidestage, or VIP Balconies. These tables can begin around $1,500-$2,000 bottle minimum and range upwards of $2,500-$3,000 based on the venue, DJ or performer and the weekend. The owners tables and stage tables are also considered prime tables, but will come with a higher price tag.
WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST BOTTLE SERVICE LOCATION INSIDE TORONTO CLUBS?
Entry level tables can begin at a $1,000 minimum spend for 6-10 guests and are located further away from the dance floor or a outside patio table depending on the venue layout.
WHAT IS THE BEST TABLE LOCATION INSIDE OF A TORONTO POOL PARTY?
Lakeviews are always the way to go. Toronto is hot in the summer, and this way you’ll be covered. They also come standard with couches and storage for your personal items. Cabana's are bigger and usually have access to a private pool. You can get a cabana between $2,500-$3,000. Again, these are average prices, and every venue is different. So be sure to speak to a VIP@TorontoClubs.com for accurate pricing.
WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST TABLE LOCATION INSIDE OF A TORONTO POOL PARTY?
Entry level tables at pool parties are usually couches, lily pads or daybeds and will start around $1.000. There are no lounge chairs at a Torontos pool parties. And please note, not all of these come with shade or an umbrella.
CAN I SPLIT A TABLE WITH OTHER PEOPLE?
Splitting your table in Toronto is possible. But you will have to figure this out on your own. This is something people decide to do if they want to see a big-name DJ or performance, but don’t have the budget to do so. In the end, there are only so many guests allowed at the table, so plan carefully. The best place to look for other guests interested in splitting a table is to email TEAM@TorontoClubs.com
HOW DO I GET BOTTLE LIGHT SHOW / PRESENTATIONS?
Sparklers, light shows, signs, and servers dressed up in costumes is the ultimate attention grabber in a Toronto club or pool party. But these shows are not for everyone. Although it may seem like you’re spending a lot of money, they save the special bottle presentation for guests who buy expensive or large format bottles. Usually champagne.
You can ask your server or our team at TEAM@TorontoClubs.com what it takes to get a bottle presentation. Many venues have special packages listed on the menu you can choose from. But this is also where having a VIP host comes in handy. If you let us know you’re celebrating a special occasion such as a birthday, we may go our way to let management know to do something special for you.
WHAT IS THE DRESS CODE FOR BOTTLE SERVICE?
Dress code is very strict in Toronto, especially at the clubs and pools. If you’re not dressed to impress, management can turn you away. So be sure to follow the rules. But if you have a table reservation, security can be more lenient towards you and your friends, as they know you are here spending money.
HOW DO I AVOID RUNNING INTO ISSUES WITH MY TABLE RESERVATION?
Don’t come with more people than you discussed with your host. Come in dress code. And most importantly, If you did not pre-pay the deposit for your table, be sure you come with enough funds.
Remember you’re out of town, so let your bank know, so you don’t run into the issue of your credit card declining.
We recommend using a credit card over a debit card, especially since once you arrive and place your first order, your card is authorized for the total amount. So until those charges clear, you will see an authorization and then your final amount. The authorization will fall off in a few days.
HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH A VIP HOST TO MAKE A BOTTLE SERVICE RESERVATION?
Many club-goers arrive in Toronto without having a VIP host. For those who don’t have a “guy,” and have questions before reserving a table, we ask you to email us at VIP@TorontoClubs.com for each club, taking away the middleman and making it easy for people who don’t know anyone in Toronto, to now know someone. They will be the best people to getting the absolute best pricing (even then what’s listed on the club’s website), table locations, and accommodations.
IS BOTTLE SERVICE IN TORONTO WORTH IT?
Bottle service in our opinion is the best option when going to a club. You get your own private table so you can watch your favorite DJ perform. You have your own space for the entire night. As a guy, it makes it easier to pick up girls, and as a girl, a table helps keep the guys away. Plus, you have the ability to sit down.
Table service is more upscale and makes it easier for everyone to notice you. Your table will have its own very Bottle Service server, along with a busser who will keep your area clean and security guard for your in your section that work just for you. With a table, there is no reason for you to have to go to the bar and order drinks.
CAN YOU NEGOTIATE BOTTLE SERVICE?
At most popular nightclubs, standard bottle service prices start at 300 and up. Typically, you can only negotiate bottle service prices in advance with us at TEAM@TorontoClubs.com
HOW MUCH IS AVERAGE BOTTLE SERVICE IN TORONTO?
While the price of a bottle depends on the nightclub, the time of year, and the day of the week, prices in Toronto clubs typically run between $300 - $500 per bottle plus tax, gratuity, table tips, and other fees that can reinvent themselves.
TORONTO BOTTLE SERVICE TIPS:
- The more you spend on bottle service the better table location you will receive.
- Plan to go over your table minimum. Your alcohol will go fast, and if you meet new people and you have them join you, you will definitely buy more.
- If you’re worried about going over your table minimum, let your waitress know when you get sat, that you are the only one allow to order anything.
- During the week, as your VIP host about bottle specials. This is where having a host and building that relationship comes in handy.
- Don’t wait to make your bottle service reservation. If you know you’re going to get bottle service, book in advance. As your event nears, pricing can go up, and tables will sell out.
BOTTLE SERVICE RULES AND ETIQUETTE:
This is very important, especially if you want to stay on good terms with your Bottle Service Server, host and build a future relationship with the clubs and our team.
- Be respectful to your waitress and busser. Remember they are the ones serving you all night. It’s their job, so don’t make it harder.
- Don’t touch your server! That will get you kicked out.
- Make sure you tip your busser, as he is the one cleaning up your mess.
- It’s always best to tip the security guard in your section. Remember, the club is busy, and he will be your best option to keep unwanted people away and get you to and from the bathroom quickly.
- Don’t walk around or hold your bottle. You’re just going to make yourself look dumb.
- Don’t sit down! You’re supposed to be having a good time, so stand up and enjoy yourself.
- Don’t be creepy. Politely ask guests if they want to join you.
- Don’t get too drunk and leave without paying your bill - please drink responsibly.
- If your friends invite other friends, make sure they pay or buy another bottle. Everyone always has other friends in Toronto. So don’t over crowed your tables.
If you still have questions about bottle service and making a table reservation, visit our Bottle Service in Toronto page for venue options and we'll get you sorted!