VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTOPurchase Ticket
|Date:||Friday August 2, 2024 @ 3:00 pm|
|Address:||70 Canuck Avenue|
|Min Age:||All Ages / 19+ VIP|
|Crowd:||Bass, Techno, EDM, Top 40, House, Mature, Hip Hop|
VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO LINEUP HEADLINERS
REZZMAU5 HEADLINED VELD 2023 - 2024 LINEUP IS STILL TBA
If you're looking for a night of cutting-edge music, then look no further than VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO as last year RezzMau5 Headlined. Combining the musical talents of REZZ and Deadmau5, the set delivered an experience like no other. Whether it's REZZ's signature dark bass lines or Deadmau5's unique brand of progressive and house, these two electrified as major producers providing nonstop energy and excitement. Get ready for an unforgettable year in 2024 has to transcend that blended sonic manipulation and multimedia wizardry of last year for another out-of-this world performance. If you're looking to be dazzled by the latest in technology and the freshest in sound design, look no further than VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO!
WHO IS PLAYING AT VELD 2024?
The Veld Music Festival 2024 Toronto will have the following artists playing:
ABOUT VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO
Veld Music Festival Toronto presented by INK Entertainment is a must-attend event for anyone who loves music and wants to experience some of the best entertainment that summer has to offer. Across three days, you’ll be treated to sets from 60+ world-renowned artists in one of Canada’s largest and most vibrant cities. The atmosphere will be electric, making for a truly unforgettable time. The lineup always features different genres and there’s something for everyone - whether you love hip hop, rap, Bass, EDM, Techno, or many other types of music. You owe it to yourself to join in on the fun and experience this amazing festival before it’s too late!
VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO BOTTLE SERVICE
Please EMAIL email@example.com for BOTTLE SERVICE Packages or sign-up above!
Your VIP Customer Service Representative will be contacting you within 24 business hours regarding your request. Please be sure to keep an eye out via email (inbox/spam) and phone (incoming/voicemail) for all communication on your bottle service request.
BOTTLE SERVICE PACKAGES VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO
1 DAY $8,000 / 2 Days $14,000 / 3 Days $20,000
1 Bottle of Premium Champagne
4 Bottles of Premium Liquor
1 Case of Beer or Seltzers
1 Case of Redbull
1 Case of Water Food Platters
Dedicated hospitality server Access to VIP Washrooms
*Booths are subject to a 15-Person Capacity*
ALL PATRONS MUST HAVE A VIP WRISTBAND TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE VELD BOTTLE SERVICE AREA
WHERE IS VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO?
The festival will take place at Downsview Park in Toronto, Canada (70 Canuck Avenue, Toronto, ON M3K 2C5). The festival dates are Friday, August 2nd, Saturday, August 3rd, & Sunday August 4th, 2024. Gates for the festival will open at 3PM each day.
VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO AFTER PARTY
Veld Music Festival AFTER PARTY Information for all clubs in toronto can be found here when they become available: Veld Music Festival Toronto AFTER PARTY
HOW MUCH DO VELD TICKETS USUALLY COST?
Veld Music Festival Toronto tickets to attend all three days of the music festival usually start around $300.00-$500.00 depending which Tier you purchase a standard general admission ticket and up to $700-$1,000 for a VIP ticket depending on which Tier respectively. Tickets to just attend the festival on Friday can cost around $300-400, while tickets to attend the final day of the festival on Sunday cost around $400-$500.
The average cost of admission into Veld Music Festival Toronto is $450.
WHEN IS VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO?
The festival dates are Friday, August 2nd, Saturday, August 3rd, & Sunday August 4th, 2024. Gates for the festival will open at 3PM each day. The festival will take place at Downsview Park in Toronto, Canada (70 Canuck Avenue, Toronto, ON M3K 2C5).
VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO SITE MAP
The Veld Music Festival Toronto 2024 Sitemap will be published when available and is coming soon. For now, please take a look at 2023 Site Map from last year below.
HOW MANY STAGES ARE THERE AT VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO?
You can see over 60+ Major International Artists, Producers, DJs, Celebtiries, Rappers, Hip-Hop acts across 3 days on 3 stages.
HOW LONG IS VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO?
Veld is 3 Days long on 3 Stage alongside 60+ Major International Artists, Producers, DJs, Celebrities, Rappers, Hip-Hop
WHERE DO I BUY VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO TICKETS?
The only way to be 100% sure that you're buying a legitimate Veld Music Festival ticket is by purchasing it online via the official ticket link or through Authorized and Official Veld Distributors and promoters.
We are not able to confirm ticket purchases from third party vendors.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GA AND VIP AT VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO?
General Admission at Veld Music Festival Toronto includes:
Access into the only festival in the world where you can see over 60+ Major International Artists, Producers, DJs, Celebrities, Rappers, Hip-Hop acts across 3 days on 3 stages!
Access to all the food vendors, a wide selection of drink options, art activations, sponsored activations AND MORE!
VIP ADMISSION Experience at Veld Music Festival Toronto (19+):
(must be 19+ in Canada)
- Access onto festival grounds & exclusive VIP Areas
- Elevated Deck for a clear view of the Main Stage
- Dedicated VIP Entrance
- Dedicated Couches and Table
- Dedicated private bar
- Dedicated private food & beverage options with your Bottle Service Booths
- Live art installations
- Shaded, chill areas
- Models & Celebrity guest appearances
- AND MORE!
Please EMAIL TEAM@torontoclubs.com for BOTTLE SERVICE Packages!
DO YOU HAVE TO BE 18+ OR ALL AGES TO GO TO VELD?
To attend Veld Music Festival Toronto you must be at least 16 years of age. To purchase a VIP ticket or alcoholic beverages at the festival you must be 19 years of age.
WHAT KIND OF ID DO I NEED TO BRING VELD?
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID:
Any official and unexpired CANADIAN government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth.
Any official and unexpired CANADIAN or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID:
NO school ID
NO consular ID
NO birth certificate
NO expired ID of any kind
NO photocopy of any ID
NO temporary license without passport or expired license
IS VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL A RAVE?
Veld Music Festival is a unique event that truly encapsulates the power and energy of electronic dance music. From the thunderous bass to the expansive open-air stages, there is no question that Veld embodies the spirit of a traditional rave despite all various Hip Hop Artists that come to perform. The fact that Veld is held in an outdoor setting provides a connection with nature and a sense of freedom and liberation that one cannot experience at any other type of music festival. On top of this, it must be noted that the vibes among attendees are always positive and friendly. All these factors, combined with an exceptional lineup each year that includes both established and emerging artists from around the world, make it impossible to deny that Veld is indeed a true rave.
HOW DO YOU DRESS FOR VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO?
One of the best things about attending Veld music festival is the incredible variety of outfits worn by all sorts of dedicated partygoers. From wild and zany costumes to rave-ready glowing garments, Veld gives everyone the chance to express themselves through their look. Part of the fun is finding just the right outfit for dancing among thousands of other eager fans enjoying their favorite artist's set. Whether you're going for outrageous, comfy casual, or a tastefully themed look – there's no wrong answer when it comes to dressing for Veld!
DO YOU CAMP AT VELD?
There is NO CAMPING under any circumstances at Veld!
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO?
Veld has hit the most impressive record for a Toronto Music Festival at 105,000 Guests (2022, 3 days total) with all stages combined!
VELD IS CASHLESS
Veld Music Festival is CASHLESS. Only credit and debit cards will be accepted methods of payment – Please ensure tap is enabled on your cards. Limited pre-paid Visas are available for purchase with cash, as well, however we recommend purchasing a pre-paid Visa ahead of time. You CANNOT load or connect your wristband to a credit card for purchases. Your wristband must be registered in order to enter the festival.
VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO DIRECTIONS
VELD Music Festival is located at Downsview Park. 1-35 Carl Hall Road Toronto, Ontario M3K 2B6
GETTING HERE BY CAR
DRIVING FROM PEARSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
Take Highway 409 to Highway 401 East and exit at Keele Street. Take Keele Street North to Sheppard Avenue and turn right. The entrance to the park is at Tuscan Gate & Sheppard Ave W.
DRIVING FROM NORTH (BARRIE):
Take HWY 400 south to 401 Eastbound. Exit at Keele St. Take Keele St. north to Sheppard Ave. Turn right onto Sheppard Ave. Follow Sheppard Ave. to Tuscan Gate.
DRIVING FROM SOUTH (DOWNTOWN TORONTO) TAKE DVP NORTH TO HWY 401.
Follow HWY 401 westbound to Allen Rd. exit. Take Allen Road north to Sheppard Avenue turn left onto Sheppard Avenue and proceed to Tuscan Gate.
Take the TTC to the Downsview Park Station. Upon arrival, walk west on Sheppard Ave for 10 minutes until you arrive at the Festival Terrace at Downsview Park. You will find the main entrance gates on Carl Hall Road. Visit the TTC WEBSITE for schedules and accessibility.
Downsview Park will also be accessible by GO Train going both north and south bound on the Barrie line.
Please see the GO TRANSIT WEBSITE for schedules
There will be a dedicated pick up and drop off area at Veld for UBER drivers.
WHAT CAN I BRING TO VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO?
- Government issued photo identification
- Small bags, backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12″x12″)
- Plastic water bottles and CamelBaks (with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment) – EMPTY upon entry
- Cell phones
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Cream-Based sunscreen
- Lighters and factory sealed packs of cigarettes and factory sealed disposable e-cigarettes
- Earplugs Powder
- makeup and factory sealed tampons
- Sealed packs of gum
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired and only enough for use on the day. The label on the bottle must include the following: your name (matching your photo ID), name of the medication, directions to use, date prescription was filled. Medicines will be reviewed upon entry Flags/banners or handmade signs (no metal or wood flag poles)
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″
- Empty water guns
- Inflatable Beach balls
- Factory sealed glow-sticks Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sealed lip balm & gloss
- Outside food of any kind Illegal substances
- Weapons of any kind
- Pepper spray and mace
- E-cigs or vapes that have refillable liquid chambers
- Selfie sticks including Go Pro poles
- culturally sensitive attire or offensive clothing/costumes
- Full body morph/spandex suits that cover the head
- Masks of any kind including: dust masks and gas masks, beaded masks or other novelty masks
- Non-cream based and liquid /spray sunscreen
- Drug paraphernalia (including vaporizers)
- Laser pointers (or similar devices)
- Eye drops (available at first aid stations)
- Over-the-counter medication (available from a first aid station)
- Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons (upon entry)
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Stickers, flyers
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Oversized purses, bags, duffel bags or backpacks
- Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
- Outside beverages (including alcohol)
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras) No detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs
- Pets with the exception of service animals Massagers Stuffed animals or dolls
- Hula-Hoops, Frisbees
CANNABIS REGULATIONS VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO
Only cannabis products purchased LEGALLY may be brought into Veld Music Festival. They must be SEALED IN OCS PACKAGING OR FROM OTHER OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT OWNED SOURCES. Any cannabis products that do not abide by these rules will not be permitted or accepted into festival grounds.
Individuals may carry enough FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Patrons in possession of cannabis are required to notify security at point of search. Cannabis can only be consumed in the DESIGNATED CONSUMPTION AREA. You must be 19 years or older to enter this area. Please refer to the Veld Site Map for the designated location.
NO SALE OF CANNABIS IS AUTHORIZED ON SITE. PLEASE CONSUME RESPONSIBLY AND DON’T DRIVE HIGH.
NO GLASS OR METAL CONTAINERS. NO EDIBLES.
HERE ARE SOME IMPORTANT TIPS TO ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE THE BEST TIME AT VELD.
GETTING TO AND FROM VELD
· Plan on how you will get here and home. There are numerous transportation options that you can find on the FESTIVAL INFO PAGE.
• There are no in and out privileges at Veld. Be sure you have everything you need upon entry.
• Please remember driving under the influence of any substance is illegal and dangerous to everyone.
• There are numerous prohibited items that are not allowed onto the Veld grounds, so please check the list on our FESTIVAL INFO PAGE.
DRESS FOR THE WEATHER
• Be sure to check the weather and dress appropriately (rain or shine).
• If it is going to be hot and sunny do your best to avoid heat stroke by maintaining sun protection (sunscreen, hat and sunglasses), hydrating with water, and taking chill out breaks in shaded areas.
• Consider wearing appropriate closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers, these are more comfortable and safer compared to flip-flops and sandals, especially in rainy and muddy conditions.
STAY HYDRATED, BE AWARE, STICK TOGETHER AND GET HELP
• There will be lots of people, use a buddy system and know where your friends are during the festival.
• Familiarize yourself with the Veld map (available on the Veld App) and know where water stations, chill-out shaded areas, and medical tents are located.
• If you see someone in trouble or something concerning, please alert festival staff, we are all here to help.
SEE SOMETHING,SAY SOMETHING
IF YOU’RE NOT FEELING 100%
• Always be vigilant with your health at Veld over the weekend. We encourage you to seek assistance early. No matter how small the problem, you’re not bothering us; we’re here to help.
• There are numerous health and safety teams wandering the grounds and stationed at our First Aid tents; please feel free to approach them for assistance.
BE SMART FOR YOUR HEALTH
• Veld is a drug-free environment and has an enforced zero-tolerance policy.
• The use of illicit substances is not condoned and can have serious effects on your health and safety, especially if used in combination with regular prescribed medications, alcohol, and minimal hydration on a hot and humid day.
• Smoking is only permitted in the Designated Smoking Area. Please see Site Map for the location
• Alcohol can only be served to people that are of legal drinking age in Ontario (19 and over). Valid government-issued ID is required: Canadian drivers license, Canadian Age of majority card, Canadian or foreign passport or Canadian picture health card .
• Please drink responsibly, and keep hydrated with water. Never use alcohol beverages to hydrate or as a substitution for water.
• Be smart, and if you are driving don’t drive under the influence of any substances.
SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR ROAMING MEDICAL CREWS IF YOU NEED HELP
• Veld is mobility device accessible, with a dedicated entry line, a dedicated viewing area, and washrooms with assigned security. Check the festival map on the app for further details.
• If you require prescription medications at the festival you will need to check-in and have your medication reviewed at our external medical area before entering (indicated on map). Refer to the VELD website for further details on the health and safety page.
• Bring only enough medication for the day, a piece of photo ID, and ensure that there is a valid pharmacy label on the container, that includes: your name, the medication name, and dates.
• If there are further concerns at the festival, please don’t hesitate to contact our festival staff.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WILL THERE BE INS AND OUTS FOR THE FESTIVAL?
There are no in and out privileges for VELD Music Festival. Once you leave each day you will not be permitted re-entry.
HEALTH & SAFETY RELATED ISSUES
If this is an emergency or urgent matter please go to the nearest medical tent immediately! If it isn’t urgent please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE BACKPACKS ALLOWED?
Only bags that are 12x12" are allowed into the festival.
CAN I BRING AN SLR CAMERA?
No you cannot. No professional cameras with detachable lenses are allowed on-site.
WILL THERE BE FOOD VENDORS?
Yes. Food vendors are available on-site.
DO I NEED TO LOAD MY WRISTBAND?
No, you cannot load, or connect your wristband to a credit card for purchases. Your wristband must be registered in order to enter the festival.
DO YOU NEED TO BE 19 TO GET INTO VIP?
WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID?
Any government issued photo ID.
WHAT IS THE POLICY ON BRINGING NALOXONE?
If you plan on bringing naloxone kits to the music festival, please ensure they are factory sealed and identify yourself to security at the front gates.
LOST & FOUND
For patrons who have a lost/missing item, please email INFO@INKENTERTAINMENT.COM with a detailed description and/or photo of the item. Our staff will be in touch whether the item has been found and where you can pick it up.
HOW DO I REQUEST A REFUND FOR VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL TORONTO?
In the event that concerts are canceled or postponed, the Festival will attempt to contact you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures.
VELD MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024 TORONTO LINEUP & SUPPORT
The Veld Music Festival 2024 Toronto will also have the following artists playing: